- Most successful commercial helicopter ever built.
- Has set more industry records and flown more hours than any other aircraft in the world.
- Comfortably seats four passengers and a pilot with their baggage.
- History of reliability.
- Best safety record amongst all single-engine aircraft.
- Two rotor turbine powered helicopter with excellent speed and range.
Manufacturer Background – Bell Helicopter
- Bell continues to set the pace for the industry and expand the scope of vertical lift.
- One of the industry leaders with unmatched name recognition, Bell Helicopter was the first to obtain certification for a commercial helicopter.
- Bell Helicopter invented tilt rotor aircraft. These aircraft lift like a helicopter, then fly like an airplane.
- Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America.